| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Samos in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 15.5mm (0.6in) of water descends during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Samos May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Samos, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Samos: