| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Samos in June is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2.7mm (0.1in) of fluid is deposited across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 14:34 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Samos June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Samos, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Samos: