| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Samos in July is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of water is dumped during on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Samos July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Samos, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Samos: