| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Samos in February is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 102.8mm (4in) of fluid is dumped across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Samos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Samos, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Samos: